Thursday, December 2, 2010

Husbands.....

Husbands...does anyone know just what the fuck they are even good for sometimes?  I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the stupid lil shit, but for pete sake, I have no idea if he can get anything friggin right???  It's like they say only what they want or think that you want to hear.....wait for it......wait for it......and then.....POOF..?  Gone, what little brain we thought they had, just disappears like into vapor or something.  I mean what is the fucking point in acting smart in the beginning of a relationship only to prove down the road that you are just a dumbass in a great looking skin suit???

2 comments:

  1. maybe that was the problem saw the skin suit and forgot the brain was powered by a tiny hamster on a wheel the wheel broke and the hamster starved to death so all thats left is the inside of a cavity full of useless facts that may or may not be true

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that is why when we try to talk to him.....we get the blank stare, like, "what the hell are they looking at me for, is there something on my face"? LOL

    ReplyDelete