Sunday, January 9, 2011

Its been awhile!!

Well it is a new year, with new books, new problems, new questions, new everything!  So far my year has started off great!  I joined a great book club, my husband is doing much better, so hopefully that stays the way it is!!  But if there is one thing I have learned towards the end of last year and the beginning of the new year is, family isn't always good.  Blood, doesn't autimatically make you family!  For anyone who thinks that they have to put up or deal with bullshit, because, its your family, think again!!  Your family is who you want it to be, blood doesn't mean shit!  Your family is people that love you and are there for you thru the worst times, not just the good,  and if your out there, you know who I'm talking about, don't you? 

On a lighter note, I have signed up for a book challenge to read at least 40 books before the years end.  I finally got my husband to read a book, and he actually finished it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment