Friday, January 14, 2011

Books...and more

Hello...today is a wonderful day!  Last night I finally wrote the first chapter of a book I am working on about my mother...well she can't really be called mother because she wasn't so great a mothering, if you know what I mean?  It was very invigorating to let the words flow just like a stream flows along a countryside in the spring.  Let me start by saying, Brenda, wasnt a good woman, by any stretch of the imagination.  She was an alcoholic, depressed, selfish bad of bones walking around in flesh.  She had a total of six children, and she fully raised none of them. Not all of us had the same dad, suprise, surprise.  Hell, I didn't even meet the woman until I was 12 years old, and that was by complete accident that wasnt supposed to happened.  And now that she is dead, I wish that it would not have happened and we had never met.  If you want to know the details of why, then you will have to wait for the book.....

Onto the next topic...I have joined a book club at Goodreads.com....LOVE IT!!  Anyone who loves books should check it out, you can do anything there, the website is AWESOME.  That is where I published the first chapter of my book, so if you want, go check it out.  Now if you do, I need HONESTY when you comment and give me your opinion, even if its bad, I want total HONESTY, that is the only thing I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment