Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hello!  I realize I have no one following me, but this is my blog, so I can write about anything I want!!  Today is a good day, well not really, our water pipes busted, and so now I can't do dishes or take a shower or anything!  My dog is sleeping here next to me-she is a full blooded boxer and is beautiful and very loyal!  Last night my friend Stacey and her daughters came down and we watche Toy Story 3.....which is actually really good!  So we watched that and pigged out on junk food and drank Kool-Aid.......meanwhile, my husband was down hanging out with Staceys husband bowling on the WII.  So anyway.  I am currently reading 3 books.  Marked by Elisabeth Naughton, Burned by PC Cast, and Blue Bloods.  I got turned on to a new author that I cannot wait to start reading, Laura Stamps.  So Stay Tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment